Information technology is an essential part of today’s economic life. Get competent legal advice in the information technology field.
Anne-Kathrin focuses on the following fields for expertise in the information technology field:
IT Contract law
Software license agreements
Software delivery contracts
Legal protection of software
Legal representation in the information technology field
Domain law is a key field of information technology law. Everyone who wants to be found on the internet, needs a domain. But domains have become a rare resource over the years and the hype of getting a top domain continues.
Questions arising from the field of domain law are complex and oftentimes touch multiples other law fields, such as trademark law, law relating of the use of name, and competition law.
The owner of a trademark for example is able to prohibit the use of a domain for business purposes. A domain can also be subject to multiple contracts. A domain can be sold, transferred or seized.
Legal support of IT projects
Oftentimes, IT projects are quite costly. For your project to succeed it is crucial to seek legal advice at the earliest stage of your project. Please use the contact form to describe your project and we will determine your needs in legal advice.
- Website checks and protection against costly warning letters
- Legal counseling for online shops
- Drafting of general terms and conditions
Current projects (extract)
- Contracts concerning the purchase of a website
- Hardware maintenance agreements
- Software agreements
- Software license agreements
IT and labor law
- Drafting of IT employment contracts (software developer, freelancer, programmer, web designer)
- Employment rules concerning know-how protection
- Copyright and employment contracts
- Liability for damages in case of unauthorized transmission of commercial and industrial information
- Non-solicitation agreements
- Data protection in business